When you have information you want destroyed, be sure to look for a NAID-certified document destruction company. But if you need the highest standard in security for disposal of your confidential information, you need EnviroShred.
Specializing in secure document and media destruction for companies throughout CT, Massachusetts, Eastern New York, & Rhode Island since 2008, EnviroShred has focused on one thing and one thing only — setting the highest level of security in information destruction. Other vendors may use “industry-accepted” approaches such as “punch and tear” or unsupervised handling of documents. Because our customers demand nothing less than total security, we:
- Keep your confidential information under lock and key continuously until it is inside our secure destruction facility under 24/7 video surveillance.
- Shred to the finest level to still support recycling to pulp.
- Refrain from industry-accepted/vendor-convenient “mobile shredding” as an unacceptable compromise of your company’s security interests.
- Maintain a secure viewing room for eye-witnessed destruction.
- Have an Internet portal to allow 24/7 online destruction viewing and random inspections.
- Support and even encourage customized customer audits of our security procedures and operations.
Our more rigorous procedures today set tomorrow’s “standard practices” Can you really risk your security now waiting for your current vendor to catch up with EnviroShred?
Simply put, using EnviroShred means entrusting your secure information to an industry leader. With our highly competitive pricing, it costs you no more to have this higher standard of security, so isn’t it time for you to step up to EnviroShred?