When you have information you want properly and securely destroyed, be sure to look for a NAID-certified document destruction company.
Here are the ten steps for secure shredding:
- Call to meet with an EnviroShred representative.
- Select the type of container and frequency of service.
- Place all confidential materials into the locked EnviroShred container. There is no need to sort or remove staples.
- At the scheduled pickup, our employees remove the secured container and replace it with an empty container.
- We supply a service receipt with each pickup.
- We transport your materials to our secured destruction facility in a locked truck.
- We log your materials into the destruction facility.
- We securely shred your materials, following federal requirements and industry guidelines.
- We bale shredded material and prepare it for transport to the pulping and recycling facility.
- We provide you with a certificate of destruction with each invoice.
Are you ready to get started?
Let us show you how to securely destroy your documents and save money.